Do you need your laptop/ netbook / notebook / tablet repaired by a local, reliable and professional laptop repair engineer? Then look no further.
If you live in Milton Keynes, London or the Home Counties, Dekko can help you get he problem fixed quickly, easily and hassle-free.
How to get your laptop or tablet fixed by Dekko – in 3 easy steps:
Step 1 – Call us on Milton Keynes 01908 371 488 for advice on how to repair your laptop.
We’ll do our best to diagnose the problem over the phone and see how we can fix it right away.
Step 2 – If we can repair your laptop remotely (ie online, by temporarily connecting our system to your laptop) we will arrange an appointment for one of our technicians to contact you immediately.
Step 3 – If the problem can’t be fixed over the phone (or remotely), we can arrange for it to be repaired in our Bletchley repair workshop or for one of our engineers to come to your home to answer any questions you have and repair your laptop on-site at a time that suits you.
With Dekko you get:
- Guaranteed quick repair response times
- Qualified IT engineers to make sure your laptop fix is done properly
- A friendly and reliable service from a local, family-run company (serving Milton Keynes, London and the Home Counties)
- Laptop / netbook/ notebook / tablet repairs at a time and a place that suits you
Common laptop repair problems we resolve for our customers:
- Laptop running slow or not starting
- Laptop suffering with a virus or malware infections
- Broken laptop screen
- Internet and email connection problems (incl. Faulty power supply)
- System crashes
- Software / hardware compatibility problems
- Installation issues such as phone/tablet (iPad, iPhone, Blackberry) sync and setup
- Broadband installations
- New operating system upgrades